Members of the GFA Congress have received profiles of all proposed members of the GFA’s Appeals Committee.
- Agbesi Kwadwo Dzakpasu (Esq.) – Chairperson
- Felix Heesewijk Greene Anyinsah (Esq.) – Vice Chairman
- Eva Okyere (Esq.) – Member
- Dr. Bella Bello Bitigu – Member
- Mabel Aku Banaseh (Esq.) – Member
- David Asumda (Esq.) – Member
- Joe Slovo Nyabila Tia (Esq.) – Member
- Abdul Azziz Musah – Member
- Emmanuel Kwasi Opare- Wiredu – Member
- Frank Okyere Addo – Member
In accordance with Article 30(11) of the GFA Statutes, “Candidates for any of the positions of the independent Committees of GFA must be passed to the Members of GFA at least 14 days before the Congress at which the members in question will be appointed”.
The GFA has scheduled Thursday 19th December 2019 for its Ordinary Congress at the Ghanaman Soccer Centre of Excellence in Prampram.
Click the link below for profiles of the proposed members of the Appeals Committee: